Clos de Tart 

Founded in 1141 by the Tart Abbey Bernadine sisters and with only three owner-families since then, the Clos de Tart vineyard comprises of a single plot of land from the Morey-Saint-Denis village in the Côte de Nuits. It has never been parcelled out and is presently the largest grand cru monopole in Burgundy (a vineyard with a single owner).

The...

More
$(window).load(function() { $('#layered_form span.layered_close a').trigger('click'); });